FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Jul 21, 2015, 1:22 pm
ronbo83

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist
Originally Posted by monitor
Nope. You are correct. Coastal Flats had slipped my mind when I wrote that comment. The food was very good the last time that I was there about three or four years ago although the service was inexperienced and clumsy.

Despite what I have written and despite my general distaste for this place, I need to be in the area this Thursday and Friday nights and they had a killer rate of $89.10 while the Tysons Westin was at $145 and the Arlington Gateway at $165. Even with the parking charge, the company's budget will come out way ahead so I will see if there has been any improvement there in the last month or two.
I picked up the same rate for this weekend. The rates seem to be coming back down to earth for this hotel. I just ate at coastal flats this week and it was pretty decent. Given the addition on all of the new restaurants in the area (Founding Farmers, Eddie V, and Shake Shack) there should be no shortage of great food within walking distance or a $5 Uber.