FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon payments (2015)
Old Jul 10, 2015, 11:54 am
Mamibear

Originally Posted by MisterEdF
I just changed cards (Visa->Visa) without problem making the change itself. However after getting the email that a copy of credit card & license is requested after changing SoftServe credit cards linked to the account how long does it usually take for approval of the change AFTER uploading files?

YES, I know I can call but it is my wife's SoftServe card and she doesn't like calling. I am in no rush but wondering what the approval time generally is.

Or is a call REQUIRED?

My last few card swaps needed no docs uploaded but this one did.
IME, I prefer not to call unless it's the end of the calendar month and I have to make the last load. I upload a scan of my CC and load with it later w/o getting the annoying message which means my card is blocked.

whenever I upload scan of my new CC in the morning, from past experiences, by 2 pm, I load with the card and do not get the message to call CPS. this means they have already verified the card is in my name.

If, by chance you try several hours after upload and still get the error message, I suggest you try the next day and if your load still won't go through, that's the time to call.