FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon payments (2015)
Old Jul 9, 2015, 3:34 am
dickieducker

Originally Posted by sowhatwegetdrunk
I had to remove my Citi card linked to my soft card serve account... I am trying to add my discover credit card and I keep getting the following error...

"Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request at the moment. Please try again at a later time. We apologize for the inconvenience."

I called customer service and spoke to someone at technical support and he tried to manually add it.. And he says that the system is giving a error message that only Amex is allowed (which is not true for soft card serve I guess).. Any suggestions on what to do? Account has no issues and he is kind of clueless as well after I explained that it shows all (visa, mc, disc, amex) logos in the link CC page.. HUCA?
I've been getting the same message since yesterday:
"Technical Difficulties
Due to technical difficulties we are unable to process your request at the moment. Please try again.
We apologize for the inconvenience."

It comes up when I try to Add Money after I click the Review button on three different accounts. Have tried different browsers and the app version, but the same message appears.

I am also getting this message:
"Please enter a valid transaction amount (ex. $XX.XX)."
whenever I click the Review button on the Send Money option.
(and yes, I am entering a valid amount!)

Slightly worrying that I can't seem to do anything within any of our accounts at the moment - is it related to the various glitches that affected NYSE and United Airlines yesterday, I wonder?