FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bassinet
Thread: Bassinet
View Single Post
Old Jul 7, 2015, 9:13 am
fkaway

Programs: LX SEN, A3 Gold, BAEC Silver, HH Dia, CCarlson Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt Plat
Originally Posted by Victor88
Spouse, two children (3 year old and 6 month old) and myself are travelling from Amsterdam to the Far East via Zurich. Apparently the seats adjacent to the bassinet seat on the A330/340 (6D) are unavailable so I have requested three alternate seats together in the same row (am willing to forego the bassinet). However Swiss now tell me that the infant can *only* occupy seat 6D. Can anyone confirm this is the case? Splitting the family through the cabin isn't ideal, neither for the other passengers, nor us.

As a side note I noticed that we had originally been booked in row 1 for the AMS-ZRH-AMS leg but have now been moved to row 3. Not a long flight so ok. However struggling to understand Swiss' seating policy - two calls to the helpdesk have yielded no results.

Traveled similar route to SE-Asia on A340 in the last 3 months, always wanted to book 11A/B or 14 A/B. Needed to call SEN hotline but being told that due to "breathing mask" IIRC only 6D/G for infant was allowed in J.