Old Jul 6, 15, 10:45 pm
MSPeconomist
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Originally Posted by Aventine View Post
One Asian Hyatt hotel I had to do that at gave me a "bento", which consisted of a fresh green juice, fresh fruit and some of the Lounge muffins or pastries. Maybe suggest that for your brief stay?
If you're in the hotel more than one night, try asking the lounge attendant on your penultimate morning. They might be willing to wrap some pastries and give you a breakfast doggie bag including whole fruit rather than juice (unless the lounge has juice in small containers) for your last and very early breakfast. This works especially well if your room has a coffee maker. [You can do this yourself by purchasing a nice piece of pastry the day before your early departure. Just look for a Starbucks or similar in the airport on your way in or in the hotel lobby if you don't see a bakery nearby. It's only a couple dollars.] OTOH, you can go to the airport a bit early and purchase breakfast there, although I've seen long lines before the very first flights of the day. Most lounges offer an acceptable light breakfast if breakfast isn't going to be served on your flight.