FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase Ink Business Cards - July 2015- Present
Old Jul 6, 2015, 4:40 pm
robeast

Originally Posted by Big4Flyer
Me thinks you're out of luck, my friend, unless you applied for the Ink using an EIN. If you used your SSN then you'll almost certainly be denied if other reports are correct. For this reason if you get a pending response you should call that same day to try and get it approved. However, because sometimes it takes a month for other credit lines to show up on your credit report you might try applying as soon as possible and calling in if not approved immediately. You still have a shot, but time is of the essence.
Yeah, I called right after I received that application message and customer service found nothing -- saying that it may still be in process. I probably should have submitted another application for the Ink later that day...

I just called Chase a few mins ago and still nothing on my Ink application. She suggested I re-apply. Um, I don't think so.

For now I'm going to be on the look out for that Chase letter in the mail with a reference number so I can find out what happened.