FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old Jul 1, 2015, 7:08 am
ffsim

Programs: AC SE (*A Gold), Bonvoy Platinum Elite, Hilton Gold, Amex Platinum / AP Reserve, NEXUS, Global Entry
Originally Posted by Ben Lipsey
Listen, I said verbatim that I'm on here because I respect the collective wisdom and knowledge of the community, and I meant it. I learned a ton before I started working for AC simply by reading what others post, and it never ceases to amaze me how familiar many on here are with our products and policies! There have been some really good suggestions we have looked at, and some we have tried to implement if it makes sense. But to suggest that FT has been able to force change simply isn't true, that's all. Hope that makes sense?
This makes total sense ^

Originally Posted by Ben Lipsey
You guys make up figuratively less than 0.0000001% of our customer base.
This, before your well-advised edit, didn't

I'll back away from this now because you've clearly understood the message, whether you think it was pedantic or not. I'll just leave you with one more thought: please remember that many of us are asking AC to treat us like adults. Exaggerating our unimportantance clearly has the opposite effect you were trying to achieve because it leads inevitably to the "why the heck are you here" questions.