FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old Jun 30, 2015, 11:45 pm
kwflyer
Suspended

Programs: AC Elite 50K, Amex AP Plat, Choice Privileges, National Exec Elite, Via Prefrence
Originally Posted by Ben Lipsey
Do you remember this? http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/23656272-post1001.html

Not babblespeak. I recall you just didn't like what you were hearing, and I felt the back and forth was starting to get pedantic. I have never used 'babblespeak' while my name has been green, and I don't intend to start.

Not sure how many times I have to state this (or even why I bother), but my presence on here is not some sort of experiment to placate our frequent flyers on here, nor is it a conspiracy. You guys make up literally less than 0.0000001% of our customer base. I am on here because I believe in it, because I have been active on here for almost 10 years and remember how frustrating mindless speculation can be, and because I believe in respecting the collective knowledge that is shared on here every day by contributing more than mere lipservice - most of you guys 'get it' and understand how things work, but there are times when things do get confusing. I personally feel it's helpful to clear up what I can, not to mentioning offering to lend a hand where and when the system fails.

Just my $0.02. But of course, feel free to continue discussing the value or rationale of my posts.
Such a sad comment to make just past your year anniversary on here as AC's spokesperson when in practice AC uses FT on a near daily basis for (free) market research, competitive intelligence, legal research, corporate security,revenue optimization 'enhancements', market testing, operational monitoring from departments across the board. And just because they don't have a green name doesn't mean they're not there. To downplay this tribe/forum in such a fashion, clearly shows how siloed your job is in such a top down culture. Plausible deniability is never an effective public relations strategy unless you're running for office.

Last edited by tcook052; Jul 1, 2015 at 9:49 pm Reason: off topic