FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AC Presence on FT
View Single Post
Old Jun 28, 2015, 8:41 pm
Hello again
Suspended

Originally Posted by 24left
Then you and I are not flying the same Air Canada. Not only are the zone boarding and bag measuring threads full of recent examples of these ideas not working equally across the network, I and others have heard otherwise regarding "liking" from employees.

It will not improve over time unless there is consistency of deployment. Part of this consistency will come from all staff following the same set of rules. Another part will come from fliers who will finally figure out how to read their BPs. The physical space at the gate gate areas are also a challenge as they are not all well-designed or set up to handle the lines for the zones, which is not ACs fault. Still, there is room for improvement.
The zone system still needs some work which I am sure they are working on but it was a good start to making for a better boarding approach. Rules are the same but each airport is different and each has issues that sometimes make the system a bit irrational. That will be adjusted over time.

As for what you hear form employees I might react that but in a company with thousands of employees you will get some negative types but in general, recently, with new union agreements things are much bette morale wise as the union BS has gone away.