FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon payments (2015)
Old Jun 28, 2015, 5:17 pm
anbuitachi

Originally Posted by Phantom707
You first stated that you didn't have time to go through 100+ pages to find your answers, and that's okay. That is a lot and probably too much to expect of a person. But then you ask these kinds of questions and... I don't know. There's a sense of entitlement/presumptuousness that I'm getting that you just want things told to you without doing [much] work.

There are other third party Amex cards that give points. They're in the wiki. Even if you didn't have time to read the entire thread, you should've been able to at least do that.

It's $30 a month total. Reread the previous post. You'd get $20 from the Fidelity card per month in addition to $10 from PayPal.

You get a full 2% back if you redeem it into an eligible Fidelity account. A lot of those accounts are free to open and maintain, and you could easily transfer the money out of there if you choose.
Sorry I did read the Wiki. I even reread it just now, but I dont see it mentioning other cards give points. I just see "Treated as purchase, but doesn't earn points/miles: American Express issued (Counts toward minimum spend" . Otherwise it does list a bunch of AMEX card you can load, but wiki doesn't mention points regarding them. And I wasn't sure how updated the wiki is since it is still talking about other non amex cards earning points. Unless it is directly at softcard

but thanks for the response