FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclays (USA) Lufthansa MasterCard - Revived - 50K after $5K spend
Old Jun 25, 2015, 11:54 am
Brugge

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by eknock007
That language has always been around. I have churned this card once a year for the last three years. I would close the old account 1 month before opening the new one. Never had an issue. Getting ready to churn again here in the next month or so. Hopefully this offer is still around.
Originally Posted by eknock007
Actually if you click on the "Pricing and Terms" icon on the landing page, the pop-up window will say the following under Welcome Bonus:

"Premier World Miles & More MasterCard cardmembers will receive 35,000 bonus miles upon the first use of your new Account for a purchase within the first 90 days and after the annual fee(if applicable) has been paid."

So even if they disallow the bonus 30K after the $5K spend because of the first-time verbage, you may have a case for these 35K.
I'm hoping your first post is the more appropriate one. I've already gotten my second MM card, and am most of the way thru the extra MS to qualify for another (O/W) LH FC TATL award. DW hasn't gotten her second one yet, and we waiting for a few more months to pass since her last US Air app before she applies for the MM card.

Having enough miles for one award isn't going to do me much good, as we aren't about to buy a LH FC ticket, and there's no way I'm getting away with sending her home on AA while I go LH.