FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Jun 21, 2015, 12:33 pm
Tibs

Programs: DL, Hyatt, National
Bellagio Suite - 6 nights - rate was lower than players discount by a buck or two per day not factoring in the food vouchers.

VIP check in apparently coded - Found that out after standing in the invited guests line for 10 minutes (players club uses that line normally).

Thats a first for me with just a Suite. Maybe FHR did it as I normally don't use FHR unless close and have never been sent there for that room.

$30 per person credit - can use pretty much anytime though at Cafe and a few other places. Most days used one for breakfast with Mrs. and the other for late lunch/early dinner.

$100 credit (said it would be applied at end of stay, somehow it got added to my express comps balance...so I just had them apply to bill either way same thing)

Early in (Used it at 11:45am)
Late out (don't use this as I leave at 4am usually).

Since you never really know where you were and are with respect to upgrade I don't really care as long as I get the room I want. 32nd floor main tower Mountain View (I requested that since the shooters and super shooters of fountain can wake me up when taking 'naps' and since not sleeping past 6am I need my 'naps' for late night)

Anyway, even though I know credits cover tips, they apparently only charged my room for anything over $60 which was $1.19 one time when we had desert.