FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Question: Delhi pricing premium economy/economy
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2015, 9:43 am
Sean Peever

Programs: It's hard to get status when the website won't let me book flights.
Originally Posted by belky15
There does not appear to be a lot of take up on ACs "best fares" promotion for either Y or PY. This makes me think that lower prices will have to be coming out over the next month. We are still 5 months away from the trip so there should be time (although the best pricing internationally is usually around this time).

Thanks for the insights into the business pricing and options. It seems that these lower prices are a summer time thing. Given the heat in India right now the pricing makes sense. The best I could find was about $3200 CDN.
India is going to be an interesting route for AC. Since it requires a Visa for canadian's to visit, and that visa process is actually fairly extensive and takes time (unlike for example the one for SYD). And yes, There are some people (I have one) that have a multiple entry business visa, but even those are only good for a year, but not a ton do.

What it means is, the number of "last minute" tickets sold (within 3 weeks of departure) will be a lot lower on this route than others.