FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TK status match (2015)
View Single Post
Old Jun 16, 2015, 4:44 am
gourmand73

Originally Posted by n00b
Finally got matched today, after sending the request 20 times before...
Ahhhh. There it is. I've only sent mine in 7 times so far. I only have 13 more to look forward to.

I really don't understand the hit or miss with TK. I really like the product and service in air, but the back office service is really frustrating. SERENITY NOW!

[/QUOTE]Wow. Asked for a match at 1 pm and after one hour at 2pm received an email that I was matched Classic Plus. Logged in and saw that I'm Elite now. So efficient!!! Impressed by TK. [/QUOTE] -mcmichi

I'm not sure if mcmichi is being sarcastic, but if not hopefully someday my form will land on this TK agent's desk. I am astounded at the disparity between the excellent on air product and service versus the back office ineptitude. I don't know how they get anything done.

Seriously though, I have sent attachments as jpg, pdf, and word, I also make sure it's within the kb parameters, and I still keep getting the "We have received your request... we would like you to send a copy of your gold card to the link...." That is what I have been doing!!!

Can you guys chime in on what format you sent your attachments and if you used Firefox, Chrome, Explorer etc..? I'm not sure if that's the issue (so much as it's easier to hit the DENY auto-response button) but it might be useful as a data point to this thread.

Thanks and good luck everybody!