FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How the Heck Does One Get Through to Customer Service?
Old Jun 11, 2015, 2:55 pm
pushback

Location: SFO, SJC, OAK, LVK AA Lifetime Plat 2MM, LUV A-List, Hyatt Gold, SPG Lifetime Gold, Commercial Pilot (not employed by airlines)
Originally Posted by joshua362
What are you going to ask them, if I may ask? I don't speak Twitter but is this just a complaint or are you in need of a transaction?
There's a re-count of the day here. http://tinyurl.com/nwj7hm6

Short version:

- 1:05 flight SAN-OAK gets delayed to 2:40 PM. I can handle that. I allowed extra time just in case of delays for meeting up with my daughter at Oakland Coliseum to see the As play the Texas Rangers.
- 2:40 becomes 4:30. Now it's becoming a problem.
- An announcement was made that since the delay is more than two hours $100 vouchers will be issued.
- Long line forms for GA. A GA at another flight suggests I exit TSA and get rebooked in front, which I did.
- I board the new 3PM flight and we sit. And sit. Finally an announcement is made that we will all have to offboard and stand in the jetway while they move 2,000 lbs of fuel that was mis-fueled. Has to be moved from center tank to a different tank for wight & balance. Finally we take off at 3:44. We only missed the first two innings.

So what I am after--I want that $100 voucher back.