FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serve - Another Paypal/Amazon payments (2015)
Old Jun 10, 2015, 10:13 am
Flyer0615

I tried to load Serve at Family Dollar store today, the inexperience cashier went all the way to choose cash and cash register pop out. I loaded once last week at same store with Debit card, though the inexperience cashier wasn't sure Debit works or not, this time another inexperience cashier went all the way to last step and said cash only, manager/supervisor came and said cash only also, so I left. Problem is I see the money is loaded to Serve even though they didn't collect any cash... They will probably do a charge back? I am more concern about the $5k monthly Serve limit, is this load going to count toward the monthly limit since it acts as if the load went through? Anyone has experience with this? And another question for people had problem loading more than $500 at FD, the second load wasn't loaded to Serve, so I suppose the load didn't count toward Serve monthly limit(I know I have different case)? Thank you.

Last edited by Flyer0615; Jun 10, 2015 at 11:00 am