FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - British Airways mixed fleet/worldwide fleet
Old Jun 8, 2015, 10:28 am
noubliepas

Programs: KE MC Premium, BA Gold, Hilton Diamond, AZ FA+, Melia Gold
Originally Posted by LondonCanuck

Really just varies with the crew TBH, although I can agree with that they (sometimes) can be a bit less formal than WW, but likely due to age (I am a bit younger myself, so personally don't mind)
I would agree with this 100%. I'm also a bit younger, and generally appreciate the more relaxed attitude of the MF crew. Certainly a lot more smiley than the WW. Having said that, the service has been a bit lacking at times.

I'm on LHR-MAD almost twice a week and for me this route seems to attract the absolute worst crew in BA - particularly those operating the 767. They tend to be older, snappy, and have very little patience with the hoards of connecting passengers onboard (who often speak minimal English). I actively try to stick with Iberia now to avoid BA on this route (speaking Spanish generally gets better service with IB crews).

Interesting for me, as generally I've been pretty impressed with other European routes. Had great service to ORY and OSL in the past couple of weeks, just MAD always falls down.