FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please post your Rewards Club Elite experiences (Archive Thread 2015)
Old Jun 1, 2015, 7:05 am
Retron

Crowne Plaza - Seattle Downtown

Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown

- What is your Priority Club status?
Platinum

- Were you (or for multi-stayers are you generally) happy with the hotel/stay?
Yes

- Which room did you book and which upgrade did you receive?
Booked Executive King, received the same

- How are the rooms?
Large for a city centre hotel. The view though was amazing - my room was on the 34th (top) floor, overlooking downtown Seattle. The view encompassed the Puget Sound, the Space Needle, various skyscrapers and with mountains in the background. For a city hotel you really couldn't ask for more.

- How is the exec. lounge?
Small - larger than a bedroom but not by that much. At 6 PM on a Friday there was a bowl of cookies on offer and some bottles of mineral water - everything else was locked away. (To be fair it's only advertised as being open on Mondays to Thursdays in the evening).
At breakfast time there's a varied buffet of eggs, bread, fruit, fruit juices, cereal and more. It's very popular and gets crowded!

- What was good and what was bad?
Good - offered drinks vouchers and welcome points. Very friendly staff with a good memory for names and numbers!
Bad - nothing of note

- Value for $ or Priority Club Points? Would you return?
It's expensive but it's worth it IMO - it's definitely better than the nearby Hilton I stayed at last time I was Seattle!

Last edited by FLYGVA; Jun 2, 2015 at 7:33 am Reason: added name of property to post instead of title only