FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines card offers, Personal & Business [2012-2016]
Old May 26, 2015, 7:26 pm
andaman C

Programs: IHG Plat, HH Diamond, SPG Gold, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by callmedtop
I applied nearly three weeks ago and was approved through recon for four cards, three of which took credit lines from my open 2 cards. The first one was approved after calling in (froze EQ so manually pulled TU) for ~$15K.

The status online says all four apps are pending. I called on Thursday and I was told that they are in a secondary review process, that 2 of the apps are already formally approved, and 2 are still pending in the queue.

Now that it's Tuesday evening nearly 3 weeks later, I'm starting to get a little worried. However, I'm reluctant to call in again, considering it's 4 applications. Should I just keep waiting?

The original agent I spoke to definitely said I was approved for all four, but that he would need to process 2 on the following day, since it had to be manually reviewed. Again, that was nearly 3 weeks ago.
Well, it took about three weeks for me and Mrs. A to get our three cards each. Plus we applied several days apart but the cards arrived on the same day. They may process them in batches? Maybe be a little more patient.