FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Browser extensions/scripts for United.com
Old May 26, 2015, 3:38 pm
1P

Location: LAX and LHR. UA lifetime Gold 1.9MM 1K , DL Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, Avis President's Club
Originally Posted by CalRef
For the past few years I have enjoyed using the script that shows me upgrade and award availability in large green or red numbers; however, I cannot seem to get it to work on my new workstation running Windows 7 Professional. I have downloaded Greasemonkey and can seeing his little grinning face in the upper right corner of Firefox. I have also gone back through FT and found what I think to be the needed script. When I open the UA website and log in to search for a flight, no numbers pop us as before. I confirmed that I am using the "expert" mode.

Does anyone have a suggestion as how to restore this valuable asset while using Firefox? As always, thanks for the help.
You may be able to see the grinning face in the upper right corner of Firefox, but this doesn't mean anything. Take a look at the drop-down menu (click on the triangle next to the grinning face) and make sure that "Enabled" is checked. That should do the trick.