FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Archived] AA oneworld & Other Airline Partner Award information, rules (2015-2018)
Old May 22, 2015, 8:12 am
agjil

Originally Posted by Microwave
At the moment it appears DFW-ICN is loaded with the old seats to the end of the schedule; that may change, and depending on when you want to book and fly it may see the newer flat business seats in the not too distant future, but right now it's not looking like it. Thus, if you want flat business you're definitely looking at JL, which means you're looking at 2 stops and a change in JFK, LAX or ORD. :/

PS: I'd be double sure that JL are running flat business on your flight before booking it, I know they still have their own share of angle flat business floating around so just be vigilant on that front.
Thanks again for the tip Microwave.
I'll definitely keep an eye on the equipment for the DFW-ICN route, as well as the JL flights' seats.
This is for a trip in fall, so I still have a few months left, and it would be really great if DFW-ICN gets the new 772 or 77W (probably 772 if any...I don't think ICN has enough premium cabin traffic for the 77W).