FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AZ to end AF/KL partnership from january 2017
Old May 22, 2015, 6:08 am
orbitmic
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by stimpy
I thought you guys followed this company? The AF/KL General Assembly was yesterday. Maybe try Google if you weren't aware.
The question was what figure did you have in mind that shows what the AZ partnership contributed to AFKL's bottom line. Clearly, you have seen something that you believe is relevant so why not just say what it is instead of telling people that the Encyclopaedia Universalis has the relevant information without committing to what article you believe is indeed proving your point?

Or do you mean the vague statement that AF is talking to AZ to see whether the partnership should be renewed? Again, I just do not see the relevance.

Sorry but you cannot expect us to be in your mind and double guess what figures you feel are relevant when none seems obvious from what has transpired from the meeting (I'm afraid that I am not a shareholder and was not there so all I read was from the press which was more about the double votes by the State, the renewal of AdJ, and the fact that the financial problems are continuing.)