Old May 19, 15, 8:18 am
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 62
I think you should send snail mail letter pointing to the clause in agreement and say you haven't received the check. Don't say anything else. Same with complaining to any other regularatory agency. If h&r sticks to their current behavior then go to small claims court with the correspondence. Start documenting and tracking it, this is important. Good luck.
ucfzf10 is offline