FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - NOW YOU KNOW- JET BLUE IS A SCAM
View Single Post
Old Sep 19, 2003, 1:23 pm
SkaterJasp

Programs: Delta SkyMiles Gold, Hilton HHonors Diamond, and Royal Caribbean Pinnacle Club
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by odnyc:
A low fare airline that has no benefits and treats its customers like cattle should at least have, LOW FARES, no?</font>
Benefits: Theres lots of benefits with flying jetBlue such as getting to your destination on time most of the time, better snack selection, better service than the "full service" carriers, cleaner planes, cabin crew helps passengers with baggage instead of telling them that they need to be seated, reclining seats infront of the exit rows, 34" seat pitch and don't have to be a elite traveler to get it, no outragious change fees... just to name a few benefits of flying jetBlue... I fly them alot and trueblue is just alittle extra and most of the time i just give my trueblue rewards away to my friends. Oh yeah and super fast response from customer service when theres a problem instead of waiting a month to hear back from the bigger carriers.

Also... umm... can someone explain to me how jetBlue customers are treated like cattles?