FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITA-Matrix-PowerTools - Userscript for Orbitz/DL/UA/AA/BA/CZ/IB/LA/LH/LX/TK
Old May 15, 2015, 2:35 am
aktchi

Programs: AA (Plt Pro; 1.5 MM)
Originally Posted by Travel4Love
I had similar issues and then discovered that the version of greasemonkey I had downloaded was not compatible with the version of firefox I was running. Did you check that?
Actually I decided to reinstall the latest versions of FF and GM (also made sure GM was enabled). Visiting the script link still did not bring me any button to install it, and I am still puzzled by this as I now have current versions of MAC OS, FF, and GM; pop-up blocker is also switched off.

However, I saved the file to my computer and copied its text. Clicking on "New user script" in GM brought the option to use the text from clipboard, and that did the trick. It works now.

My only complaint now is the auto-selected title, DL/ORB something, while I would have liked ITA-Powertools, but that's a small complaint!

ETA: One caveat. In 1-2 cases, the script brings me not to the itinerary at XP/PL/Orbitz etc but to the initial search from with dates etc filled out. After the search I could find "no flights available", or a list from which I can try to select my itinerary. So, the gain is that I don't have to type my itinerary in the initial search form. Having used the script only a few times, I am not sure how common this is.

Last edited by aktchi; May 15, 2015 at 12:36 pm