FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITA-Matrix-PowerTools - Userscript for Orbitz/DL/UA/AA/BA/CZ/IB/LA/LH/LX/TK
Old May 15, 2015, 12:38 am
Travel4Love

Programs: SK Gold
Originally Posted by aktchi
I need help installing and running this script: some of us are more newbie than others. FWIW, I did read the wiki and the thread before giving up.

I have Firefox with Greasemonkey installed.

I went to https://github.com/SteppoFF/ita-matrix-powertools which gave me links to 6 files. I clicked on ita-matrix-powertools.user.js which brought its source code.

At no point did I see the promised "green button" to install the script. However I copied the entire code and save in a file named ita-matrix-powertools.user.js in the gm folder, where I have other .js files from before (don't recall how those were installed).

Now, doing a search at ITA, I get to the itinerary page and nothing happens, even after several minutes. Clicking on gm icon, the powertools script does not show up as running (only another script called ITA Polish from 2007!). It does show up under manage user scripts as installed.

I also tried quitting FF and restarting it, thinking this might kick in the script, but nothing happened.

Any thoughts? Many of us would appreciate more pedestrian step by step instructions, perhaps in the wiki. Thanks!
I had similar issues and then discovered that the version of greasemonkey I had downloaded was not compatible with the version of firefox I was running. Did you check that?