FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Where in the world am I?
View Single Post
Old May 13, 2015, 3:16 am
highlander100

Programs: KLM Plat, BA Bronze
Where in the world am I?

I'd like to propose a new thread/game called "Where in the world am I?" Its aim is to truly weed out the travel geeks among us and shower them in all their glory Assuming this keeps going, the winner will be awarded annually and bestowed with the true knowledge that they are a true flyertalk BA geek.

It’s very simple, just follow as below:
  1. Take an obscure photo of a BA location you are currently in (or have visited recently)
  2. Post on this tread and add a clue (if you feel it’s required)
    The goal is then to be the first person to correctly guess the location.
  3. The OP confirms who has the first correct guess
  4. The OP updates the win to the Wiki
    If the winner has not won before, their name is entered and the post date/time they won is added below. If the winner has won before, the date and time of the post they won is added below their name.
    USER NAME
    Location guessed, Photo post #, time guessed in.
    etc. etc
  5. To try and keep it further within the remit of the forum, I think double points should be awarded in the event that the OP can get a BA logo into the photo without giving the game away.
  6. Multiple guesses are allowed, but must be turn about with other members and at least 10 mins apart
  7. Please try and keep it to 1 live photo at a time.

I'm always happy to change/edit the rules as people see fit(trying to think of an easy way to award more points if it’s a hard one. Perhaps more points after a time period has elapsed????

I would be grateful if someone could start the Wiki on my behalf as I haven't reached the required level.

I've put one up to kick it off

Last edited by highlander100; May 13, 2015 at 9:51 am