FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - VISA Buxx (2015)
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2015, 2:12 pm
JuneBug30

Programs: SPG, SWR
Originally Posted by robbierob03
Had an unfortunate issue with trying to load a serve card at WM this morning with my US Buxx. Tried loading $1000 and $500 at customer service, and while the key pad would show approved after my pin the register would end up rejecting the load.

I've never had problems with this before so I called US Bank and they could see the transactions, but then for some reason the WM terminal would deny it. US Bank confirmed no holds were on my card and it should have been fine to use.

Is this a one off or has anyone else had problems? I would have tried to buy a MO just to test but MO's were down this morning. It's not the end of the world if I have to resort to buying MO's at other establishments, but it was certainly convenient to head to WM and load serve twice a month.
In the Serve and RedBird threads people are stating there were issues today (confirmed when they called Amex). I was able to load one VGC at WM at CS but then tried loading another at the register and it did not go through. I would wait a day or two and try again. ^