FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - CitiBusiness Platinum Select - Antiquated Web Access and Problems
Old May 8, 2015, 11:27 am
absolutboy20

CitiBusiness Platinum Select - Antiquated Web Access and Problems

This is my first Citibank card, having mostly Chase accounts for my business. I've had it for a couple of weeks now, and I find the Citibank website to be horrible in trying to track expenses. Some of my issues are pending charges are not viewable, my online statement shows that I have an APR rate of 17,000%, and you have to request a pdf statement before it's view able. I thought there was something wrong with the website so I called technical support regarding pending/posted charges not showing correctly, as well as my stated APR, only to be transferred to a regular representative as the technical department cannot see any posted/pending charges.

On top of that, they have given me credit that is low where I need to physically run down to the local branch and pay the full balance prior to closing so that I open up available credit. At the local branch they still print receipts on carbon copy paper, and then I have to wait a few days for the payment to post and show up online.

Is this a typical for Citibank cards? At Chase pending charges show instantaneously, and payments also show up by the end of business day.

The whole process seems antiquated coming from a competing bank.