Old Apr 30, 15, 9:41 pm
JDiver
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Mexico, Technical Support and Feedback, and The Suggestion Box

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by mrtrickdk View Post
Why would they not let me enter the TBIT lounge if I am:
  • Traveling in business on an international AA flight
  • AA Platinum member

According to the OneWorld website http://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-access, I should have access. On what terms would they deny me entry?

And most importantly... is the OneWorld TBIT lounge worth it, instead of the Terminal 4 lounge?

Also, I do not see if the thread was moved...
The easiest term used to deny people is (link) (you have to read the entire terms and conditions and not cherry pick those terms favorable to you particular situation ):

• Some lounges may get busy at peak times, and access to them may be restricted as a result.
Members have reported, several times, this particular exclusion reason used at TBIT for passengers not departing on a qualifying airline from TBIT. Fortunately, in the TBIT thread, newer reports indicate the agents have backed off; that's very good, more consistent with the other onewotl access rules. Fortunately, I'm in error and behind the times - I've been gone a month and noticed as I was doing thread maintenance for the Dashboard integration and preparing to merge threads.

Looking forward to comparing the TBIT oneworld FIrst lounge against the Flagship Lounge soon. Please post your feedback if you get a chance.

We sometimes announce a thread will be merged and not do so for a bit; this allows more visibility and more importantly a member is advised this will happen.

Last edited by JDiver; Apr 30, 15 at 9:55 pm