FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Access to LH / SK Lounge at EWR
View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 2015, 5:45 pm

Programs: OZ Diamond/*G, IHG Diamond Amb, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by NgatesSEA
I've read upthread and elsewhere on FT but am not clear ... so apologies that this has been covered in parts before but can anyone with recent experience comment on the following?

I'll be arriving EWR on a domestic UA Express (ERJ) on a Sunday. Looks like this will arrive EWR Terminal A. I will have 2:20 layover before my domestic UA departure (looks like will go out of Terminal C). I would like to check out the LH lounge in Terminal B during my layover. 3 questions:

1. Is there just one shuttle A --> B --> C or do I need to get on a separate Terminal B shuttle from A? If a single shuttle, is the driver likely to demand a Terminal B BP in order to stop or drop me off at Terminal B? Would a printout of a dummy booking likely suffice (I'd use my actual UA BP to get in the lounge) or are they strict in addition to being obnoxious and illogical about demanding BPs?

2. Is there bus service from B to C or do I have to leave B, AirTrain/Walk, and re-clear security at C?

3. Is 2:20 pushing it? How often do the shuttles leave A? I have GE/Pre but not sure if this is too much for a 2:20 layover.

Thanks.
1. Shuttle from A to B. You can't board the shuttle in B. They might not even let you on if you don't have a Terminal B BP.
2. No, need to walk and re-clear security.
3. Depends on how busy the airport is.