View Single Post
Old Apr 29, 15, 9:36 am
intuition
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QR PC Platinum, AY+ Platinum, A3*G, SK EB Gold, Nordic Choice Platinum, Liberokerho GOLD, SJ Black
Originally Posted by Flythe96flag View Post
Sounds like fun, perhaps I'll end up despising the AY SH J product after my trip to come, booked an immediate turnaround.

Related question, since I booked an OSL-AGP return. I read up on the transfer process in OSL, but couldn't find a conclusive answer for Schengen-Schengen connections, and it's been such a long time I don't remember.

Would an immediate turnaround at OSL be possible, i.e. arriving and departing on the same AY plane? Furthermore, since I'm travelling HBO will it be necessary to go through customs/security once more?
OSL has a "shortcut" from arrivals to departures, but you need to go through security. You arrive at second floor and it is just a long hallway with glassed walls alongside all gates and it is a long long walk to exit. However, somewhere in the middle of this exit walkway there is a (very small) transfer security where they check onwards BP and scan everything, then you are allowed to go down and you enter straight into departure hall with access to gates (and lounges).