FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changes to the Executive Club are now live
Old Apr 28, 2015, 10:53 am
Pet0r

Programs: BAEC Gold
Originally Posted by KARFA
Marketing carrier determines TP earning so that is very relevant.

Is this an exDUB I class sale fare?

For JFK-LAX hwere are you actually sat? Are you actually in business or first? For an exDUB I class ticket I would expect you to be in business and earn 140 TPs for those three class transcon flights

Did you UuA the JFK-LHR flight fron CW to F? Z is a first reward booking class?

Tbh I would expect your earning from that itinerary to be 40+140+140+210+210+140+140+40. This is what I would have said prior to the changes.
Yes this is an ex-DUB I class fare. For JFK - LAX we are sitting in First, it was booked under a "glitch" if you will where booking the whole itinerary with US codeshares made the JFK - LAX and LAX - JFK transcon book into A class.

No we did not UuA the JFK - LHR flight, it's a US codeshare flight operated by AA. Before US consolidated with AA, Z class was one of US's business class buckets - all of our flights listed as I were previously listed as Z. When US consolidated with AA, all of the other flights were "cancelled" and "rebooked" into identical flights but in I class. Apart from this one, apparently. However I didn't notice this before as MMB was correctly listing 1200 TPs until today.