FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Changes to the Executive Club are now live
Old Apr 28, 2015, 10:48 am
KARFA
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Pet0r
Well, it's kind of complicated to be honest... there are 8 flights - I'll try to be as concise as possible.

These are *all* US codeshares, but I'll list the operator of the flight. But probably good to bear in mind the fact they are codeshares.
DUB - LHR I [BA]
LHR - JFK I [BA]
JFK - LAX A [AA]
LAX - HNL A [AA]
HNL - LAX A [AA]
LAX - JFK A [AA]
JFK - LHR Z [AA]
LHR - DUB I [BA]

I suspect the JFK - LHR one may be the problem? It looks like it wasn't properly fixed when US consolidated their selling classes with AA. This would account for the 140TP difference if MMB thought this was a first class reward instead of a revenue I fare like it should be. It's weird though because the other flights in my booking were corrected, should I be worried about this?

Just checked the AA PNR though and it shows the booking class as I, not Z.
Marketing carrier determines TP earning so that is very relevant.

Is this an exDUB I class sale fare?

For JFK-LAX hwere are you actually sat? Are you actually in business or first? For an exDUB I class ticket I would expect you to be in business and earn 140 TPs for those three class transcon flights

Did you UuA the JFK-LHR flight fron CW to F? Z is a first reward booking class?

Tbh I would expect your earning from that itinerary to be 40+140+140+210+210+140+140+40. This is what I would have said prior to the changes.