Old Apr 25, 15, 8:11 pm
andymo99

Location: SEA - DL DM/2MM, *A Gold, SPG Lifetime Plat, some other car and hotel stuff
Originally Posted by Esltroy View Post
This morning while flying from MDT to DTW I found the usual water bottle, pillow, and blanket. The interesting thing was that it also had two chocolates and this nice card from delta on the seat. This is the first time I have seen this. Is today customer appreciation day? It was on all of the F seats.
When flying out of MSY, I got into a conversation with a pair of fantastic GAs, and they mentioned that on a certain day of the week (I forget which), they do something to recognize DMs and/or MMs (I forget which).

Originally Posted by audidudi View Post
Whenever I have flown from LHR back to ATL/DTW/JFK/MSP/SEA, I have always found a hand-written "Thank You For Being A Diamond Medallion" card put on my seat. Classy touch from the UK peeps!
The MNL team is pretty consistent in giving such cards upon boarding (while scanning BPs). I haven't seen this on flights ex-LHR as a DM/MM/J pax.

Originally Posted by LarkSFO View Post
Well, if they just start adding prayer cards in F for all their ex-SEA flyers, they'll be able to better compete with AS!
I haven't seen the AS prayer cards on F meal trays in the last few years. Before that, it was hit or miss.