FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - National MS Day
Thread: National MS Day
View Single Post
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:55 am
PaulMSN
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by jmw
PaulMSN, you live in the easiest state to MS in. I've been all over the country, and your state is by far the easiest place to MS. That's one of the reasons why most of us are tired of your "prove it" stance. I can unload GC to birds and MO like there is no tomorrow. I've set up driving routes in your state to unload within 4 hours and be back in Illinois. I buy tons of GC locally when I know I can travel to southern Wisconsin. That's why your view of MS is so warped and invalid.

If you want to prove me otherwise, I dare you to come to San Francisco and try to MS $50k within a month while accounting for gas and time wasted. You will probably not be able to get more $10k without help from experienced MSers, who will probably refuse to help just because unloading is so hard. Your profit will dry up fast because of wasted gas. Take pictures of receipts so we know you didn't unload the $50k back in easy-to-MS Wisconsin.
You do realize that your entire post is irrelevant to the question of whether luv2ctheworld's claim is accurate, don't you? How hard or easy it is to MS in any particular locale has little to do with his claim that plenty of deals died because of popularity. Your post is really just an excuse to make a personal attack.

By the way, unless you've been to a significant number of outlets in this state and a significant number of outlets in other states, your claim of knowledge is purest bull. It's actually only your impression based on a tiny amount of data.

Last edited by PaulMSN; Apr 15, 2015 at 4:09 am