FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - No Eva business class using United miles
View Single Post
Old Apr 12, 2015, 9:15 pm
dvs7310

Programs: AA EXP, NH Plat, Former UA 1K
Originally Posted by dvs7310
I don't keep a log of past searches, sorry.
Originally Posted by jmw
Then it didn't happen or you mistakenly thought UA C was BR C. There isn't any space available in C with BR when greater than T-14.
That has to be one of the more ignorant and baseless accusations I have seen on Flyertalk. I certainly know the difference between UA C and BR C and I never once said that it was more than T-14, my only statement was that I've seen BR C available plenty of times when searching. The OP asked a ridiculous question about specifically what dates I had found it for, and frankly I don't know because I don't keep detailed records of such things. This reminds me of when someone was accusing me of lying about SQ C being frequently available T-7 (or less) for NRT-LAX, so I posted screenshots and they never said another word.

Just as a reference point, BR C is available from UA.com every single day in this week from TPE-LAX. A problem for me to use them however is they are very tight on award inventory in C (or even Y) between Tokyo and Taiwan so I usually end up flying OZ or NH, both of which are much looser with C and even F inventory.