FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Emirates? Very bad company!
View Single Post
Old Apr 4, 2015, 7:53 am
eternaltransit

Originally Posted by Robertfrance
Obviously I request it on the manage booking part of the Emirates website one week in advance!

In addition I repeat the bad behaviour of all the Staff and the total inability of the cabin crew.

And as if that were not enough at the airport when I asked them about my food they didn't do anything to solve the problem.

Regarding the check-in it would be faster in the economy class...

PS.: some champagne and some nuts is not for the pre-departure but is what they offered during the flight!

I repeat: Emirates is NOT RECOMMENDED at all!

Guy's Emirates is all show and no biz!

P.s: Regarding some champagne and some nuts is not what they have offered for the pre-departure BUT is what they have offered for all the duration of the flight! Nothing else..!
In that case, not loading a reserved special meal is a serious oversight and I think you would have a good case for some sort of compensatory gesture from EK - or that they only loaded one part of the meal/crew lost it!

In the interests of science and flyertalk, I have a J long haul sector coming up quite soon - I may order the Gluten-free meal to see what all the fuss is about!

However, I find it quite difficult to believe that they offered absolutely nothing to you during the whole flight - at the very least fruit is available as well as snacks (although sometimes the snacks are wheat based so that wouldn't work here), or, in the case that the crew realised that your special meal was not loaded, could find you something to eat from the F, J or Y meals on board - not everything on board contains gluten, for instance parts of the cheese board, and, looking at the menus on the 3 FCO flights, all of them have various fish and meat/rice options as well as the fruit plate.

If the crew were unable to find you anything at all to eat then I would certainly include that in your feedback to EK.