FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ineligible rate code for stays/points found on Hyatt.com
Old Apr 2, 2015, 4:09 am
FlyingDoctorwu

Ineligible rate code for stays/points found on Hyatt.com

I have an upcoming stay at the PH Chicago and was looking at perhaps partaking in there website last night. On their website I found the following offer code, LUXURY. I did a little searching and the savings are another 15% off of the AAA rate I had already booked using a DSU. I reached out to HGP Concierge to see if they could adjust my rate and but they said they could not adjust the rate and use the DSU based on that this was a social rate and thus ineligible for points or stay credits. Nowhere in the rate rules is that stated:

Social
Close
Rate Rules
Includes up to 15% off the Hyatt Daily rate
Terms and conditions
Cancellation policy
Cancel 48hours Prior To Arrival To Avoid One Night Pnlty
They stated it was similar to rates advertised on travelzoo. IT seems that the fact that this was advertised on the Park Hyatt's website fell on deaf ears. Nowhere in the rate rules does it state that this is an ineligible rate for points and stay credit. I would be awfully upset if I had booked this rate and not received any credit. Has anyone else ever seen an offer on the Hyatt website that was considered an ineligible rate?

Thanks
FDW