FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FHR Experience Las Vegas Hotels only (2015 - 2019)
Old Mar 27, 2015, 11:19 pm
ECKOA6

Programs: BA Gold, AA Plat, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Explorist, National EE, Hertz PC
Updated wiki for Wynn/Encore. Stay there usually every three weeks or so. I always book a regular tower suite for myself and have 100% success rate on being upgraded to a parlor suite at both Wynn and Encore. They will not upgrade beyond a salon suite so don't book one expecting to get upgraded to a Villa at Wynn or an apartment at Encore. Once when some family members came to Vegas with us and booked resort rooms through FHR they came with my wife and myself to the Encore Tower Suite Check-in and my wife and myself were upgraded to a parlor and my sisters resort room was upgraded to my previously assigned Tower room. The breakfast amenity is fantastic at $80 per room per morning and I have used it at the buffet during the week and at weekend brunch, Society Cafe, Terrace Point Cafe and also Tableau. We are heading out to Vegas in the morning and unfortunately Wynn was sold out so the wife and I will be doing our first stay at Palazzo under FHR, and will report back.