FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Middle seats front bulkhead - other passengers barging through
Old Mar 27, 2015, 2:04 pm
Tchiowa
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by psychocandy
Really does my head in.

We often fly and get middle row bulkhead seats (because we have an infant). Not a huge amount of legroom because of the bulkhead but its still better. No person in front to annoy with baby grabbing the seat.

The number of people who see this as a route from one aisle to another is unbelievable. You see them and they're looking and suddenly they'll dive across you. Trampling on any bags on the floor, tripping over feet etc.

You wouldnt dream of attempting to walk along a row of seats half way back with passengers in so what makes you think I want some to push their way in front of my face now.

Its got the point now where we sometimes pile a bag up by our feet to block it off. Still had someone last flight who steamed across the first two of us- saw the bag tower by person three and asked us to move it so they could get past!

Am I right in thinking its a bit rude to use this as throughway?
You can recline your seat during boarding. So recline, put you feet on the bulkhead and don't move them.