FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prepaid REDcard (Target) 2015-2016
View Single Post
Old Mar 20, 2015, 5:49 pm
iflyjetz

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by zsssd
Sorry guys, I had to call target to complain about the rogue manager at the local target. He had the nerve to get mad at me for taking 30 minutes to load the 27 gift cards and 5 different credit cards I had to 6 different red cards. I mean, I only have redbirds in my name, my wife’s name, my infant nephew’s name, my deceased mother in law’s name, my neighbor down the street’s name, and my old high school math teacher’s name. After this I called Redcard support to complain about no credit card loading in North Carolina, I explained to them if they didn’t get it fixed in 5 business days that I was going to sue them for discrimination and how what they were doing was against the US constitution. At this point the rep informed me that credit card loading was not allowed and that starting “next month” they would retroactively charge all users with cash advance fees for all previous credit card loads starting with users who charged even dollar amounts followed by users who used odd dollar amount that still added up to $5,000 per month. But to be honest I’m not sure if he meant starting in April or May…
^