Old Mar 18, 15, 1:21 am
file51

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, QF Platinum
Originally Posted by m0hamed View Post
I shall not apologise that I contribute far more to the property than you do, and that all Park Hyatts treat repeat Diamonds better than first timers.
But some people, including those that have voiced their opinions above expect heaven and earth to be moved for them.

It is a simple business relationship, you stay somewhere a lot, yes, you could probably expect a lot more than other Diamonds.

There are 2 Hyatt properties that are almost like second homes to me (1 x Hyatt Regency, the other a Grand Hyatt). The level of extras, and other amenities, and services that are most always charged to other Diamonds & CC holders, for which I get FOC ensure I keep going back. That said, that is after years and years of stays, with most stays being a week or longer, both on business and pleasure, many times per year.

Heck, just 2 weeks ago at one of these properties I simply needed to give a thumbs up to one of the chefs in the kitchen as I walked to my table and within 5 minutes the breakfast I really enjoy was delivered to my table... All the servers and attendants also greeted me by first name... Now this may only be a HR without a lounge, but to me that sort of thing is priceless...

Oh, when I had the flu in early January when there, they came to me with a lemon and honey tea, instead of my normal Latte... yes, I still had my coffee hit later, but to do that in my opinion is to go above and beyond