FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Regency Waikiki Beach Resort and Spa REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Mar 13, 2015, 5:42 pm
thekaica

Programs: United 1K 1MM; Alaska MVP100K; WOH Globalist; Bonvoy LT Platinum; HH Gold
Originally Posted by zombietooth
My understanding is that there are two "Ocean Front" rooms per floor on the side of the octagon parallel to the beach. Is this correct? The reason I ask is that I have 5 booked and want everybody as close together as possible.

Are the beds in the "Ocean Front Doubles" large enough for two? Are they actually doubles or queens? Are there "Ocean Front" rooms with queens that can be requested?

Are the best rooms/views on the highest floors? Do Diamonds generally get assigned to high floors?

Is the EL breakfast good, or do the regulars here recommend having breakfast elsewhere?

Thanks so much.
In the Ewa Tower, the ocean front rooms end in 09 and 10. The doubles were big enough for us so I would say they are queen size.

In our experience (as Diamonds), we've always gotten a room above the 20th floor.

We like the breakfast offering in the Regency Club but we aren't big on breakfast.