FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt and MGM Resorts New Loyalty Program Relationship Has Launched!
Old Mar 10, 2015, 5:26 pm
Cygnet

Originally Posted by Allaboutthepoints
I read a review on yelp of the new Shake Shack that opened at NY NY last week that said Platinum / Noir Mlife status had a separate line at the new Shake Shack. I have found very little onsite benefits for my Plat matched status however if this is true, this is awesome as I love me some Shake Shack! Can anyone confirm?
Can confirm as of an early Feb. visit. Of 3 separate visits over a week period, 2 had no/very little "regular" line queues (weeknights) so no need to use the pass lane. 3rd visit was Sat. afternoon, and the regular line was out the door, down the steps, and stretching out to the street by the big NYNY sign; Plat line empty. Took the opportunity to try out the Plat bypass, and was in-and-out in under 15 mins. Got some dirty looks from the "regulars", however... Noticed some people were still in line by the time we finished eating.

Have also used Plat status to...

Bypass Bellagio buffet "regular" line a couple times.

Used the Luxor VIP lounge a few times, including for checkout, and to bypass the long checkin line.

Also (sort of) late checkout at several properties. Only a couple hours later, but better than nothing.