FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prepaid REDcard (Target) 2015-2016
View Single Post
Old Mar 5, 2015, 7:05 pm
carlitos

Programs: Some of them not all ...
Originally Posted by Brugge
I thought the same thing. If the wording had been "I recommend that she doesn't"... that would have been one thing. But the OP said "I do not let her MS". That's not advice, that's an order. Posting that comment is just asking for an negative response.

Frankly, I can't imagine what having "financial degrees" has to do with using RB. I really doubt more than a few percent of us on this thread have such degrees. And as for "she has plenty of miles saved from normal spending and the time she opened her CC's () " with the ongoing program devaluations and disappearing methods of MSing, having "plenty" of miles only makes sense to me if you have no intention to travel in the future.

Since the whole point of this thread is how to maximize our acquisition of miles and points, I can't imagine why someone would post "we have plenty of miles and points" for our "hobby" on this thread. If someone feels that way, fine, but it's not in line with the nature of this thread.
LOL, true, that was an order. But she is OK with it as long as she can go buy plenty of shoes without her BF complaining about how she spends her money . Also, her schedule at work does not let her travel plenty of times a year. I, on the other side, have plenty of time to travel thanks to what I do for a living. So I do travel a lot more than what she does, meaning I need way more miles than her ... she has enough for the couple of trips she can make with me in a year, and does not even want to understand what my hobby is.

But yes, back to topic. We are here talking about religion while lots of FT's are worried about Amex closing RC for doing similar loads and immediately Bill Paying same products used to load