FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Prepaid REDcard (Target) 2015-2016
View Single Post
Old Mar 5, 2015, 11:17 am
iflyjetz

Programs: Marriott LT Tit; Hyatt Explorist; Hilton CC Gold; IHG CC Plt; Hertz (MR) 5 star
Originally Posted by Brugge
Lunged for the jugular? Not to mention that the OP quickly admitted that they are not married. That in itself is a violation of Sharia law.

It seems to me that living under Sharia law would pretty much preclude using RB to MS. Sharia law forbids using financial instruments that include interest. So Miles and Points cards would be forbidden.
I'm not at all advocating the concept of ordering a spouse to do/not do something. However, not everyone is a western Christian on this forum.

Poor verbage on Carlitos' part. It would have been a more proper course of action to tread lighter.

We knew that Carlitos and his girlfriend aren't married AFTER the initial attack, not prior to it.

I doubt that MS would be forbidden under Sharia law, although I can't state for certain on that matter. There is no interest charged on several rewards cards, such as the Suntrust Delta Debit Card.

A bit too much political correctness that can lead to political incorrectness.

Edit:
Originally Posted by roki
If anything, medical personnel would probably be better with RB, because at least half the success of MS is being kind and personable. My wife is a full-time nanny and no one questions a cute 20-something with a baby on her hip!

Let's keep this on topic, please--the past few posts could easily explode into something more.
My apologies; didn't see this until after I posted. Feel free to delete all of my posts on the subject if it defuses the situation.

Raking someone over the coals for less than 'perfect' verbiage seems to be almost as much of a hobby here as MS. Usually in the name of Politically incorrect Correctness.