FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Does Delta not want my business?
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2015, 8:31 pm
Esltroy

Programs: AA Gold, Delta DM Hilton Diamond SPG Gold, and Foodland premium.
Originally Posted by lovecabo
I agree about the good airline and good people. Not so sure about the executive management, however.
I really wish they would listen to the rank and file more. I really like the people I see each day as I fly. Perhaps the executive management needs to spend a day or two in the place of the GA who needs to explain how a person without status gets the C+ seat over a DM in an exit row. Or how the FA needs to guard the FC bins from others trying to get in under the new rule for how people board. Or if they have to answer a call from someone trying to use a variety of redemption certificates on line and it gets messy. It is also the Skyclub agents who have to turn away folks when their families when Delta management makes an enhancement. I am starting to see a trend in the posts of FT. Most of the issues are not from the people who we see as frequent travelers, it is that they are forced to implement arbitrary and capricious decisions without little or no input from the people that need to enforce these policies. I am done with the bashing of the people who have to implement these policies and put the blame where it belongs. It is not IT that caused the OP problem, its delta management.