FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old Mar 1, 2015, 12:53 pm
igc324

Programs: IHG Plat Visa IHG Plat Mastercard
I stayed at the Holiday Inn Lime Street Liverpool on February 27. As I have not been credited with welcoming points for the 5 last stays I asked at reception for an old style voucher which Holiday Inn used to present to guests on arrival, asking did you want points or a free drink at the bar. Despite assurances from reception that the points would be credited immediately ( in direct contradiction to what I was told at Hoylake Holiday Inn - 7 to 10 days for points to appear and then of course they did not! ) I still persisted and got a voucher. I inputted the voucher number into my account and, Lo and Behold , 500 points appeared immediately on my new Platinum Account! I was unaware that I am now eligible for 500 points per visit - it is so long since IHG credited me with any points at all I assumed this offer had been withdrawn! Platinum members get 500 points I presume and Gold get 200?

If I, as a guest, can manage to credit these points, why is it beyond the wit of Holiday Inn staff to do the same?