FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 4* Rendezvous Hotel Singapore By Far East Hospitality- from £35 double bft -
Old Feb 27, 2015, 4:39 pm
chokdee

4* Rendezvous Hotel Singapore By Far East Hospitality- from £35 double bft -

Deals don't come up in Singapore too often so this one makes a refreshing change.

Nice window from March'15 until Feb'16 at prices from £34/35 a double with breakfast.

That equates to a saving of approx £100 pn on the average rate. (With Breakfast)

Well rated on TA ...thirty something ...the same as I have stayed since I was thirty something about 500 years ago

I can only find it on skoosh.com. Fully cancellable but £10 admin fee if you do.

Now please forgive me for being rude but I need to add a footnote....

Footnote for the express attention of secretdealnicking.com. (you know who you are).

If this deal ''that nobody else knows about'' is still around and you decide to repost it on your website then please be as honourable to give credit where credit is due...that doesn't mean me in particular but please have the common decency to quote FT hotel deals as your source! Looking at the number of deals you have ''stolen'' from FT with absolutely no credit whatsoever being given since the beginning of the year, anybody would be forgiven for thinking I was the author of your ''secret'' deals hotel section!

People like common decency...it's no secret....trust me ^

Last edited by chokdee; Feb 28, 2015 at 12:28 am